TRAVELING MADE EASIER: CHAPTER 1
BACKPACKING TIPS FOR TRAVELERS:
- If you’re traveling with a companion, split the weight of items like medications, cosmetics, toiletries, food, and so on.
- If your luggage allowance is limited, purchase essential items such as toiletries and junk food at a convenient store near your destination.
- Always carry dustbin bags and laundry bags so that you can separate clean and dirty clothes and shoes.
- We all want to dress well during our trips, but consider wearing rarely worn clothes to give to donations if you want. Hey, anyway, you haven’t been wearing them.
- Always ensure your outfit is comfortable. Check your travel arrangements for weather forecasts.
- Your most important belongings should be placed on top of your luggage.
- Separate small carry bags for different items can come in handy. For example, electronics and gadgets can be placed in separate small carry bags as well as different items such as inners, socks, medicine, cosmetics can be placed in different bags for easy access.
- Don’t keep all of your money in a single place. Separate them and keep extra cash on hand in case of an emergency.
- One extra party dress may come in handy. You never know when you’ll be asked out on a date. Go out and have a good time but please drink responsibly.
- Keep a pen and notepad in your backpack at all times.
- Put a small travel knife or Swiss knife while traveling for many days.
Follow us in Instagram for more travel tips @samieynsudiey