Backing Packing Tips: About Luggage
- Know how much space that your stuff needs.
- Lightweight and strong bags make your trip pleasant.
- While Buying bags Pay attention to size, weight, and materials.
- Are you traveling to many destinations with few stops in between?
Then have a small carry bag so that you can put your important stuff while going out to the beach or destination for a whole day activity.
- We prefer backpacks rather than luggage while traveling in another country. If you prefer luggage then please pay attention to internal capacity, look for luggage with pouches, quality handles, and have right wheels and heavy-duty zipper.
- If you are thinking about buying a new backpack then go for waterproof bags. But if you already have a normal one then you can always buy a bag cover to protect it from rain and dust.
- If you are concern about the safety of your belongings then bag locks can come in handy and keep in mind some places might charge you for a lock pad.
- We recommend you buy genuine bags with warranties. Although initial investment seems to be higher for travel enthusiasts, it will be worth it in the next 5-6 years. Trust me You won’t regret it.
Follow us on Instagram for more travel stories and tips