Name of the dish: Mango pudding
Mango pudding is a delicious dessert made from mango pulps. It is a fruity treat filled with freshness of mangoes and can be enjoyed during hot summer days.
- 2 ripe mangoes
- Half a cup sugar
- 2 cups milk
- 1/4th cup corn flour
- Slice of lemon
- Mint leaves
Method of preparation:
- Take two ripe mangoes and remove the skin and seed.
- Take the mango pulp and place it in a mixture.
- Add half a cup sugar and 2 pinches of salt and grind to form a smooth puree.
- Add a cup of milk and blend again.
- Mix 1/4th of milk and the same quantity of corn flour in a bowl and set aside.
- Heat the mango mixture on a medium flame continuously stirring with a spatula.
- Add the corn flour mixture to the mango mixture while mixing continuously.
- Once properly mixed, turn off the heat.
- Squeeze some lemon juice on the mixture.
- Transfer the mixture into desired size moulds.
- Let it cool for some time then freeze for 2 hours.
- Remove from moulds and garnish with fresh mango and mint.