Name of the dish: Creamy Mushroom Soup
Cream of mushroom soup is a creamy textured thick soup made by blended mushrooms. This delicious soup is also considered highly healthy.
- 150g fresh mushroom
- 50g dried mushroom
- 80g butter
- 50g garlic
- 50gm mirepoix (mixed vegetables and spices)
- 40g all-purpose flour
- 1lt chicken or vegetable stock
- 10g cheese
- Salt and pepper
Method of preparation:
- Boil some dried mushrooms and cut into dices
- Heat a pan with butter and add chopped garlic and mirepoix to it.
- Add some flour and fry till flour starts to change color
- Add diced cut fresh mushrooms and dry mushroom to the pan and cook until the mushrooms become soft.
- Blend the mixture to form a mushroom puree
- Add either vegetable or chicken stock to the mushroom puree and stir properly
- Garnish with some grated cheese
- Serve with bread rolls and breadsticks