1. Every year over one million earthquakes shake the earth.
2. Drive around in a dirty car in Russia could be penalized.
3. Every year lightening kills 1000 people.
4. Children grow faster in the spring seasons.
5. Human hair and finger nails continue to grow after death.
6. The only two animals that can see behind themselves without turning head are Rabbit and Parrot.
7. When hippos are upset their sweat turns red.
8. It takes 20 seconds for a red blood cell to circle the whole body.
9. No matter its size or thickness, no piece of paper can be folded in equal half more than 7 times.
10. The only bird that files forward and backward is humming bird.