Let us learn how to clean your room with us during this lockdown. Clean room will help to lift up your mood instantly. You can clean your room by yourself or take help from your parents. Now you will ask, where to start? First, let us get the cleaning equipment ready and then follow the procedure.
What is required ?
1. Dusting clothes
5. Dish soap
STEPS TO FOLLOW:
- First step in cleaning any space is to start with the decluttering. Remove all the unnecessary items from your room. For example, while you are cleaning your room, remove any boxes, and anything extra you have in your room like unnecessary cushions, extra blanket, etc.
- Then remove visible waste. Any big scrap piece of paper, plastics, etc. that may be lying around your room.
- Start with cleaning your bed. Make your bed. Fold your blanket properly. Make sure to strip the bed sheet, pillowcase and duvet cover occasionally and put it to wash when it gets dirty.
- Gather your dirty clothes to put it in a laundry box or the washing machine. Fold and put away your clean clothes in the cupboard.
- Set up the study desk by organizing the table top and books, organize the drawers by keeping similar items in the same drawer and keep books and newspapers on the shelves.
- Start with dusting the furniture in your room. If there is light furniture. Remove it and clean underneath it as well.
- Wipe the windows and mirrors in your room. You can clean the mirror with the water and dish soap solution. You can spray this solution to the mirror directly and then wipe it with the microfiber cloth or any piece of clean cloth as available.
- Then start to clean the floor. You can opt for a brush and broom to sweep or can use a vacuum cleaner.
- After you sweep the room. Take the mop and start to clean the floor. You can mop the floor with just water or add cleaning detergent in the water in the bucket. After you mop, let the air dry the floor.
- Finally take the trash out.