Name of the dish – Cheese sandwich
A cheese sandwich is a simple dish that can be made easily by anyone at home. It can be served in the form of breakfast or enjoyed as a daily snack.
- Bread slices
- 100g onion
- 100g tomato
- 250g cheese
- 20gm butter
- Few green chilies
- Salt and pepper
Method of preparation:
- Remove the bordering brown part from bread slices
- Take two slices of bread and apply mayonnaise and ketchup on each slice respectively.
- Add sliced onion, tomato and green chilies, and lettuce on top of a slice of bread.
- Add cheese on top and place another slice of bread on top
- Heat a pan or a grill and add some butter to it.
- Grill the bread evenly on both sides
- Serve as breakfast or a daily snack.