Name of the dish: Chicken Cordon Bleu
Chicken Cordon Bleu is a crumb fried breast part of chicken stuffed with ham and cheese. It can be served with mashed potatoes and fries.
- 2 pieces of chicken breast along with the joint
- 100g cheese
- Ham slices
- 100g flour
- 2 eggs
- Bread crumbs
- Salt and pepper
Method of preparation:
- Cut the chicken breast with the help of a sharp knife through the middle to create a cavity for stuffing.
- Marinate the cut chicken in salt and pepper
- Stuff the chicken breast by putting a slice of ham and some cheese in the middle cut part.
- Crack two eggs in a bowl and whisk gently.
- Dip the stuffed chicken breast in the whisked eggs and then coat in breadcrumbs.
- Deep fry the chicken till the outer part becomes golden brown
- Cut into round slices and serve with mashed potatoes or French fries.