Name of the dish: Chocolate brownie
A chocolate brownie is a cake that is firm on the outside and delicately gooey on the inside. It is a delicious dessert that is easy to make at home.
• 4 eggs
• 250g dark chocolate
• 200g caster sugar
• 120g unsalted butter
• 50g cocoa powder
• Few drops of vanilla essence
• 50g plain flour
Method of preparation:
• Break the dark chocolate into small pieces and place it in a bowl.
• Melt the chocolate by placing the bowl on boiling water and stir the chocolate continuously as it Slowly melts.
• Mix butter and sugar in a bowl till sugar combines with the butter.
• Add eggs to the butter and whisk properly by adding 1 tbsp vanilla essence
• Carefully mix the melted chocolate with the egg mixture.
• Add flour and cocoa powder slowly step by step in the chocolate mixture and keep folding till the brownie mixture reaches a creamy consistency.
• Place the mixture in a rectangular cake mould(greased with butter) and bake in the pre-heated oven for about 20mins.
• Remove brownie from the oven and let it cool then cut into small slices and serve.