1. What country is renowned for chocolate?
2. What country does the word “mocha” come from?
3. Which of these countries is not a major producer of oranges?
4. Which country people likely of eat tapas?
5. What is the consumption of insects by humans called?
6. Kimchi, commonly used in Korean meals, is a type of what?
7. Who is known as “the king of chefs and the chef of kings”?
8. Which cooking utensil is widely used in Chinese cooking?
9. Which saffron-flavored dish is associated with the region of Valencia in Spain?
10. What is the name of the cooking technique in which food is sealed in a plastic pouch and cooked at a low temperature?
11. Which British chef achieved worldwide fame with his television show The Naked Chef?
12. What is the main ingredient of guacamole?
13. Which food from the Middle East is a paste made of chickpeas, olive oil, garlic, and sesame seed?
14. Where was the Caesar salad invented?
15. What is caviar, a delicacy eaten as a garnish or a spread, prepared from?
16. What is the Swiss dish of melted cheese traditionally served in a pot?